By the way, my corners turned out really great! I usually can do corners pretty well, but there's always just maybe one corner that's wonky enough to see it fairly easily. This time all the corners were perfect.
I know the colors look different. I don't know why. I think I had the overhead light on for one of the pictures and the other one was just using the natural light from the window. You can see the tag in both pictures though, so you know it's the same corner.
As I said, all the corners were picture perfect. But I'm too lazy to take a closeup of each corner. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I did this even without the help of my 3 in 1 tool I made after watching a video on the Just Get It Done Quilts YouTube channel. I will link to that on my links page. She has many great videos there, including one about using templates, I'll link to that one. It's really helpful. She's doing some videos now on binding. She did one with homemade binding, but I'm looking forward to the one she's going to do on using pre-packaged binding. I haven't made my own bias binding in a long time.
All in all, this project increased my sewing/quilting skills greatly. It's always satisfying to not only learn something but make a first rate finished project as well.
See you next time! I'll probably have the information on everything I learned about English Paper Piecing.
Ciao for now!