I battled with the binding, but I won! I don't know what it is about binding, but it seems to be the bane of my existence right now.
I also tried to organize the drawers in my sewing desk.
I am wiped out after the organizing, I not only organized those two drawers, but I also went through most of the rest of my supplies in the other room and got that a lot more orderly. I still have so much more to do there, but at least I've got a good idea of what I have and where everything is, as well as how I want things to look when I'm done. I also made a small mug rug for the kitchen in the area where we like to make our tea. If some tea spills, at least it doesn't go all over the counter, we just have to throw the mug rug into the washing machine and wipe down the counter with a wipe.
Have a good week, everybody, I'll be back with a nice project and maybe some tomatoes next time. I actually have some pretty nice little plants in my Aerogarden.